The main lesson in life’s journey is to learn to love yourself.
Life is impulsive and you never know what the next day will bring. Always be ready to change, forgive quickly and never regret anything that makes you happy.
There is a lot of fear and uncertainty in the world especially right now. People are fearful and wonder if things will ever get better or if life will ever return to normal? That fear is an unpleasant strong emotion caused by anxious concern or with an anticipation to an awareness of danger. You may have many reasons to be afraid, but there is always a solution to any situation.
Fear and emotion are indigenous to this world human population. Jesus provides the clarion call to go by passion and not by emotion. The more we love one another and give each other mutual aid, the more we can be able to control the anxiety component of being experience.
Look deep within and you will find your deepest fear is not that you are imperfect, your deepest fear is that you are powerful beyond measure. It is your light, not your darkness that most frightens us. Ask yourself, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ You are a part of God. You’re playing tiny does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. You are all meant to shine, as a child does. You were born to manifest the glory of God that is within you. It’s not just in some; it’s in everyone. And as you let your own light shine, you unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As you are liberated from your own fear, your presence automatically frees others. Love moves you toward something you want. Fear moves you away from something you want. God is love so the power and that love of yourself will overpower any darkness known as fear.
Meditation to Assist:
1.Take a deep breath and exhale slowly.
2. Visualize pink and blue flowing from your toes to the top of your head.
3 Flow pink, blue and emerald, green to your heart. Feel your heartbeat flowing the colors through your entire body.
4. Visualize you come to a gate, open the gate, and enter the beautiful garden of the spirit. Sit quietly beside the gently flowing stream. The sun is shining, and all is quiet and peaceful. Be very still in your body and spirit and listen deeply to all the small sounds of nature in your beautiful garden.
5. Listen to the sound quietly flowing water…the sound of little creatures, the hum of a bee. Listen to the song of birds, the soft movement of the wind among the branches.
6. Listen even more deeply you will hear the inner sound of all life. The music and movement there is prefund and utter silence…deep, deep silence to earth.
7. Within the silence is the harmony of God. Enjoy.
“The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and the acceptance of love.”
By Mariamne Williamson