The state of planet Earth depends on the state of your consciousness. Have you thought how people are the guardians of earth? Your actions and your thoughts will create what this planet becomes. Modern physics tells us that we’re dreaming the world into being with every thought.
Your dreams tell you how the world can be an enormously powerful and peaceful planet. Not only are you creating your experiences of Earth, but you are also dreaming up the very nature of reality itself. Your state of mind is defined as the quality of your consciousness as it related to the outside world, as well as the perception of your inner thoughts and emotions.
The path of a spiritual journey through life is perceiving only the beauty in front, behind and around you. With your actions you will see only beauty with light and love. You all shape your own world, and you are responsible for its well-being. However, for you to be able to raise your consciousness to a higher level, you must be able to dream. You must remind yourself that you can create peace and harmony on this beautiful planet Earth.
Your thoughts, emotions and energy carry the chemistry to manifest. Your mind energy will take instructions from you. If you have a problem, it is because you have allowed your thoughts and emotions to take instructions from the outside world rather than your within.
What is appealing about living a spiritual life is your spirituality involves the recognition of a feeling or belief that there is something greater than yourself, something more to being human than physical experience, and that the greater whole of which a part of the cosmic or divine in nature.
Meditation to Assist you:
- Take a deep breath and exhale out your mouth slowly. Repeat this breathing 3 times to relax your body.
- Visualize your balance colors pink and blue flowing from your toes to the top of your head.
- Feel your heart beating your balance colors pink and blue throughout your entire body.
- Visualize still waters of a crystal blue lake. Feel the peace as you look across the water.
- There is no movement except a gentle tapping of the water as it hits the edge of the ground.
- You will see a path of light across the surface of the water into the heart of the Sun. All that is of the earth is you, all that separates, is consumed in the light of the Sun. Be still…in the light.
- In these essences you are strengthened, healed, and inspired. You are filled with love and thankfulness for your life with all its beauty. You are growing closer to earth and God.
- Be thankful God gave you the greatest gift …light, the golden power of infinite and eternal within your heart.
- Feel your blessings and feel your heart’s light. Your heart desires you to know how bright it shines.
“The hardest journey is the one you take from your head to your heart. The healing journey is found in the path leading back from your heart to your head. Your wellness is found in the continuous flow of honoring both your thoughts and your feelings.”
An Indian Quote, Author unknown.