It’s time to see and understand the blame energy! It is an energy most don’t even think about yet that emotion is holding you back from your spiritual growth. When an incident happens, most of you feel it’s only natural to look outside of yourself and most think if I hadn’t listened to the other person, or if I had…It is only a part of your natural ability’s disconnection, which are gifts from God.
It began in A.D. 180 when Bishop Irenaeus of Lyons, attacked independent thinking and all teachings related to the Oneness of God and humans. Believing that a spiritual consciousness and personal union with God would undermine the authority of the priests and their Catholic church, the bishop directed his wrath upon Gnosticism.
Gnosticism is a collection of religious ideas and systems which coalesced in the late 1st century AD among Jewish and early Christian sects. These various groups emphasized personal spiritual knowledge above the orthodox teachings, traditions, and authority of religious institutions. Gnosticism belief that human beings contain a piece of God the highest good or a divine spark within themselves, their soul from the immaterial world enters their body and the soul carries all data from past lives.
Bishop Irenaeus first ordered books against Heresies, choosing only those words which supported his demand for fixed belief. The shift in mind direction from within to without had begun. This energy disconnected people’s brain and heart. A powerful energy connection of loving self and intuition. People gradually give an outer structure and reduce authority while lowering their vibrations. When Theodosius made the Christianity the sole and official religion of the state in the year 395 his main objective was to gain unanimous approval and submission to his authority from all classes. Therefore, by choosing Christianity he could conduct his political propaganda. He believed that it was the most appropriate religion that could fit with the Imperial cult. The feudal law system controlled secular life and the key wisdom to spiritual enlightenments were held by the church leaders. These men’s decisions disconnected people’s heart and brain energy through fear of death. And through that fear they lost an available energy of Freedom.
Transformation is what everyone is searching for while they seek to understand the new truth information. As Earth, your world around you feels unsteady and uncertain, you will have the thoughts to retreat and turn inwards. Your attention will be to focus within yourself while stepping away from the external world and it is a natural part of transformation. History is exciting and part of the old you. Now it’s time to move on and change into the new you. Changes can be quickly if you allow the flow. Teach yourself, for only you can do it, to merge with your new life! The new you will help to build the new Earth!
There are four steps to follow while creating the new you, cleaning up, growing, up, waking up and showing up.
You decide what level you are living and move on!
Meditation to Assist you:
- Take a deep breath through your nostrils and slowly exhale out your mouth. Repeat your breathing five times it relaxes your body.
- Visualize the colors pink and blue, your balance colors flowing from your toes to the top of your head.
- Visualize your heart beating the pink and blue colors to your brain. Your heartbeat is flowing and connecting with your heart and brain. These colors become brighter as you see their connection.
- Your spirit colors of pink and blue are flowing out into the Universal Love energy.
- You’re within spirit energy is forever thinking thoughts of abundance, and it is your true nature to do so.
- This radiating creative heart and mind energy is the Divine thought energy. It is flows through your mind and heart out into the Universal Love Energy
- What you see, hear, taste, touch and smell is your beliefs objectified.
- You realize God alone is your source and take your mind completely off the outer effects.
- God is my source and Love is my light. Know this in your heart and your mind. You are the inner presence of the new and wonderful ‘You.’
“Time decides who you meet in life, your heart decides who you want in your life, and your behavior decides who stays in your life.” By — Ziad K. Abdelnour