By Master Koot Hoomi
A unity with yourself must be number one before unity with the outside world. The self requires a unity, everything on earth demands self-unity! People are connected to each other through the silken thread of love, and that is the core of human self-existence, in your homes, families, societies, and cities. There definitely is a need to come together and embrace each other in the spirit of love, tolerance, and oneness. Imagine in life being more on your own terms instead of allowing societal expectations or others perception about you to influence both your choices and how you feel about yourself. To accomplish this, you must change the way you define yourself and measure your personal life, it is in the social process, but there is no self unless there is the possibility of regarding it as an object to itself. It is the center about which you organize, and the body is an integral part of self.
Unity is being in harmony or one in spirit. An example of unity is a bride and groom both lighting a single candle at the same time with each of their candles. The quality of being one in spirit, sentiment, purpose, harmony; agreement and concord.
Spiritual Unity with self relates to the spirit and soul not to physical or intangible. It is a relationship based on communication between the soul and mind of the persons involved.
Unity of oneself is harmony within and it can be your energy bond with a peaceful life. It means you can connect with the Universal Spirit an exceptionally powerful energy source.
People overlook they’re within unity energy, they think of unity as a needed tool for survival. As you all know unity will protect you from evil actions, therefore you should help each other and together you should fight and face the evil of negativity. It is when you are together there is a stronger freedom from all kinds of negativity.
Suggested Actions to Assist:
- Listen more to your heart and give your mind a rest.
- Be mindful when brushing your teeth, doing the dishes, walking, with your daily activities.
- Simplify your life.
- Spend time with people who uplift your soul.
- Do something different.
- Unplug your phone and take a rest from all technology at least for an hour a day. Instead, plug in to Spirit—pray, meditate, and write.
- Listen to your voice within.
- Move your body more, stretch, get plenty of rest, laugh, play, and eat more veggies.
Meditation to Assist you:
Meditation is the conscious direction of one’s attention to the inner self. You begin by relaxing your body and then turning your mind inward to the stillness, resting in the beautiful sense of your oneness with God.
Recommended steps to creating a mediation practice:
Try to select a regular time for your meditation.
Sit upright in a comfortable chair or cushion, wearing comfortable clothing. Or lie down. Make sure you are comfortable.
Begin by concentrating on your breathing.
When you are ready to turn your attention inward, shift your attention to your special phrase, such as “I AM.”
Empty your mind of all thoughts except your special words. As thoughts come, observe them, and allow them to pass through.
Expect nothing. Do not worry about how you are doing.
When finished, take time to savor the experience.
If you meditate and find yourself harassed by thoughts, feelings, and especially memories, do not despair. Taming the mind to listen means having to go through some retraining in the beginning. As you keep your attention on your breath, the mind will quiet down and you will eventually experience that still, small voice within you.
Your Unity Meditation to Assist:
- Visualize your balance colors Pink and Blue flowing from your toes to the top of your head.
- Your heart is beating pink and blue harmony colors and they are flowing freely from your feet to the top of your head.
- Feel your colors flowing inside you.
- You are the infinite and eternal garden of the Universal Spirit. Be still, beside the waters of peace…See how perfectly all the beauties of your garden are reflected in the still water. Be still…and gradually you become aware of the reflection in the waters of the perfect you, and as you gaze, you become the form of the Glowing One. Master Koot Hoomi is by your side…You are meditating together beside the blue waters of peace. You are in the Unity of God, Master Koot Hoomi and yourself.
Christmas is the season of joy, of gift-giving, and of families united. Peace on earth will come to stay when we live Christmas every day. Those who has not Christmas in their heart will never find it under a tree. Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance—each beautiful, unique, and filled with happiness!
With love, Shirley