August 2021 Message
Master Koot Hoomi
Emotional Growth is much akin to physical fitness, in that the more you practice being empathic and kind the more you do the right thing even when it’s the hardest and the quicker it will become easier.
As you become willing to look at yourself with that ‘no excuses’ attitude and be willing to make the necessary changes you will accomplish Emotional Growth.
Emotional growth is about you releasing the emotions that weigh heavily. The exact emotions you must let go of, particularly if you cannot secure a desired outcome. Once you understand your emotional attachments and why it’s important to let them go, you will have peace.
Science’s emotional description is emotions are biological states associated with all the nerve systems brought on by neurophysiological changes variously associated with thoughts, feelings, behavioral responses, and a degree of pleasure or displeasure. You are born with these emotions wired to your brain. That wiring causes your body to react in certain ways and for you to have certain urges when the emotions arise.
Spiritual description of emotion is at birth, through mouth, your first breath of life the Holy Spirit guides your soul into your physical body. The soul will program your subconscious and the Spirit attaches your brain and becomes your emotions. Without the clear emotional connection, you will either follow thoughts from your heart or your brain, and you will not feel the strong chain that binds your thoughts for a good decision.
An emotional connection with someone or something comes deep from within the core of your heart, physical and mentally. This deep emotion is a sacred connection of the heart and brain. Your emotional vibration is an electric current of energy and must be clear for the brain and heart to work together. When you allow this wonderful connection to occur, your instincts will perform at their best and you will feel extremely secure and liberated. It is an energy that secures you to trust blindly, and you will communicate in silence. Earth’s changes are creating everyone to release old habits and in doing so it will erase fear! It is a new life’s blessing.
Meditation to assist:
- Take three deep breaths through your nostrils and exhale out your mouth, relaxing your entire body.
- Visualize Pink and Blue, your balance colors, to flow from your toes to the top of your head.
- Now visualize your Pink, Blue and Gold pumping from your heart from your toes to the top of your head. Through your entire body
- Visualize your Pink, Blue and Golden colors connecting your emotional energy flow from your heart vibrating to your brain. Make sure there is no static energy, your energy is clean creating a new and great vibrational flow.
- No brain thoughts. You must have a pure energy flow.
- Once you see your emotions flowing freely, take another deep breath and visualize the energy connection with the brain and heart. This will seal it within you.
- Your heart and brain have connected with your new emotional flow.
” As more and more artificial intelligence is entering the world more and more emotional intelligence must enter into leadership.” by