Emotional Discipline has the power to effectively manage your feelings. Being emotionally disciplined means you are competent to stay calm in challenging situations to overpower your negative emotions. You can then deal with any difficult negative situation, without making it worse.
You do not have to be at the mercy of your emotions. You can control them and direct them into constructive channels. You will have a stronger ability to choose how you feel through emotional discipline.
Emotional discipline is not a one-size-fits-all technique. Rather, you can develop and customize it to your own needs. It sets up the capacity to deal with current and future challenges. Learning your emotional discipline is to learn you are valuable and become a positive thinker. You will not want to waste your energy on worries with negative thoughts. Instead, you will want to drop any existing problems and learn every day; life is your teacher.
Emotional energy is your driving force. It can either be reactions to the events in the environment or things inside you. In simple words, a person’s thoughts, behaviors, and physical reactions will influence their emotions. It is quite capable of driving one to put their values on the back seat. When emotions take over, you can become overwhelmed by stress and anger, and you end up implementing decisions that are completely against your sacred values.
Fear or raging anger can provoke you to turn a situation into a roller coaster ride that can lead you to crash and land in lots of trouble. Your Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into light. Let your life reflect the faith you have, fear nothing and pray or meditate about the situation. Most people will question or analyze the problem. Example why did the family member, friend or whoever do this to me, will they continue, or I know why they did this. It is best not to judge but to move on with life. If the situation continues then you and the hurtful person have lessons to learn. It is wise not to allow anything to hold you back in your life.
Below is a list to additionally help you:
- Stay calm in challenging situations that overpower your emotions.
- Respond and not react to triggering events.
- Gain more power over yourself and control yourself instead of being controlled.
- Separate your inner voice from the outside noise.
Meditation to Assist you:
This meditation can make you feel a mixture of emotions, confusion, excitement, fear, or wonder. Release any mixture of these negative emotions and give them to God and the Universe.
Trust you are supported, loved, and guided each moment. Do not worry about your future it will blend with your spiritual growth. You will love your new connection with the Universal Divine.
- Take a deep breath through your nose and exhale through your mouth. Repeat 3 times.
- Visualize your balance colors Pink and Blue flowing from your toes to the top of your head.
- Allow your Pink and Blue colors to relax your body.
- Visualize your emotional energy flowing throughout your body, mind, and heart.
- Relax and take a deep breath through your nostrils and release through your mouth.
- Through your breathing, you are releasing any difficult emotional energy. Emotions are powerful and can be like huge waves causing you not to be grounded.
- When a wave of emotions flows towards you. Take time to relax.
- When any emotional wave hits you take a deep breath and blow it out. You will release your unbalanced energy.
- With your emotions and breathing you will release any difficult emotions out of your body.
10.You are feeling lighter and happier balancing your emotional energy.
“Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments. By Jun Rohn”