September 2020 Message
Master Hoot Hoomi
Truth cannot be connected in the mind; it must be experienced with the heart. The older you get the more you realize life is not about the material things, or pride or ego. It is about your heart and what it beats for, and it is through your experience’s wisdom is collected. Experience allows the brain to comprehend your truth.
It is important that you are truthful and be kind about your life’s truth. Everything you think you need to be, all the pretenses you have built up around yourself, no one is really interested in it. The world just wants your genuine truth, it contains the energy of your inner wisdom. It is your thoughts that gets you stuck in a web of negativity and your core self-noticesthese thoughts. Being true to yourself means you do not worry about pleasing other people; living by someone else’s standards or rules. You are to not care what people think of you. No one can tell you how to be true to yourself except you.
Simply accept the simplicity of shedding their beliefs and the pretenses of who you thought you should be and accept your truthfulness. It is the amazing part of you. Your age is like your bank account. You withdraw from what you have put in, so it would be best for you to deposit a lot of happiness in your bank account of memories. Be thankful for any part in filling your memory bank. and with a smile, remember the five simple rules to being happy: Free your heart from hatred. Free your mind from worries. Live simply. Give more. Expect less & enjoy every moment.
Those who are committed to their own truth will strongly seek their own spirituality and are the ones to achieve the fruits of their life’s journey. When anyone applies themselves fully, powerfully, and with aliveness, they will be given the benefits. You cannot force your way to God through others lifestyle foundations. There is self-effort through the grace energy that takes you to where you need to go. The passion with which you live your spiritual life is key in, and you will have the grace energy assisting you. There is a devotion to the Divine, opening your heart to God, and the ability to be quite through meditate daily. Meditation is for heartfelt, sincere seekers on the path to freedom. It is those who are ready to go deeper in their spiritual unfolding of the Divine within, it will naturally lead to liberation of their life’s source.
Meditation to Assist you:
- Take a deep breath and exhale slowly
- Take another deep and exhale slowly while feeling your body relax
- Visualize Pink and Blue flowing from your toes to the top of your head.
- Visualize Turquoise and Gold intermingling with your Pink and Blue flowing through your entire body.
- Visualize yourself standing in front of a bright White Light.
- Feel your colors flowing through your heart while standing looking at this pure white Light
- Focus this picture in your heart, dwell on it. Say in your heart this Pure White light of Universal Love is within me and I feel that light of life is rising in me.
- Feel the power of the light flowing through your entire being. This power of love surrounds you and raises you out of limitation into your freedom.
“Heaven on Earth is a choice you must make, not a place you must find.” ― Dr. Wayne Dyer