Continue…Lesson #4 from 1994 Automatic Writings
Many people young and old are desiring to make the world a better place. Earth is bombarded with the noise of crowded residences, workplaces, and entertainment sites or the voices of the media who are always striving to get your attention. You live amidst the seemingly relentless roar of your machines, your tools, and your toys.
Very few places today are soundproof. The norm is noisy verging on chaotic. When the world feels overwhelming and chaos seems to be getting the best of you, silence is a powerful antidote. Meditation is a wonderful silencer and a practice that will increase your capacity for contemplation. It enables you to focus your attention on deep matters of your heart. It is where you can commune with things greater than the dissonance all around you.
Think of your brain as a series of roads that you travel every day. Your brain loves the familiarity of this established path even if you dislike it. In silence, there is the possibility for your mind to build a new road. Stillness becomes a gateway by which the Universal Love Energy has the ability to over-write your normal thinking, freed from the self-deception of your own thoughts. In silence and solitude, there is the possibility of your mind building a new road, a new highway, and an entry ramp with it. You can become free to make a choice to enter this new highway rather than just getting back onto the worn-out old one. To believe the new story of your adoption in God, for example—even if for just a flash. And the more you make this choice and travel this new highway, the bigger it becomes. Truly, the more the new highway is used, the more it becomes a freeway that is readily found and traveled.
Many people have internal feelings that often cannot be expressed and cannot receive their necessary attention. This is where emotional disorders, pain, and suffering begin to emerge. Frequently, when you stop to listen and pay attention to your heart, it can be overwhelming, and you can feel lost.
Take this opportunity to take a break from this cycle of suffering, pain, and sorrow and help yourself make a connecting pathway between your body, mind, and to your heart. This connection is possible only when you put attention on what is most important in the world – Your Self.
When you are feeling safe, happy, cheerful, with an open heart full of compassion, you are able to think clearly, love fully, make wise decisions, and explore consciousness. You can embody this new scenario within a few days. A life full of love, adventures, light, and peace awaits you. Ask yourself the following questions. Life is all about the basics, the stop and feel once again.
- When was the last time you sat down for a meal — no distractions?
- Listen to the crickets from your front porch?
- Not in such a rush to think everything out.
- Love the sun while it warms your soul?
- It is important for you to love your enemies; hate is an energy that will scar your soul and distorts personality.
- The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
- More smiling, less worrying.
- Reveled in the feeling of a crisp breeze cooling your face?
- When did you slow down to enjoy nature and life, purely for the joy of it?
Slowing down is not just about joy, it will be the start of something transformational. It allows you to set a powerful intention to choose to experience the sacred. To actively see deeper levels of existence that you have only glimpsed in dreams. The ancient shamans, elders, and many others, knew how to access this sacred space for insight and healing, and the importance of meditation.
The first stage of meditation is to stop distracting thoughts and make your mind clearer and more lucid. This can be achieved by practicing a simple breathing meditation. Choose a quiet place to meditate and then sit or lay down in a comfortable position. Eyes closed and turn your attention to your breathing. Try to breathe naturally, preferably through the nostrils, without attempting to control your breath, and become aware of the sensation of the breath as it enters and leaves the nostrils. This sensation is your object of meditation. Try to concentrate on it to the exclusion of anything else. Next start with your mind, it will be very busy, and it might even seem that the meditation is making your mind busier; but then in reality, you are just starting to notice how busy your mind actually is. There will be a great temptation to follow the different thoughts as they arise, but you should resist this and remain focused single-pointedly on the sensation of the breath. If you notice that your mind has wandered and is following your thoughts, immediately return it to the breath. You should repeat this as many times as necessary until the mind settles on the breath.
Meditation to Assist you:
- Take a deep breath through your nostrils and expel it through your mouth.
- Relax and become one with companionship of the unseen. You will find you only have to ask in a simple trust, and you shall receive, whatever you need, it will be supplied.
- You will be guided to know your innermost need and you will be comforted as your guided into the green pastures and beside the still waters.
- Now gently and peacefully see you are in this ray of a beautiful shining Star, Very still, Very peaceful. You are breathing in the light from the white star at the heart of the Heavens.
- Your whole being is filled with Light!
- The Star is your brilliant Christ White Light shining from your heart flowing out to the Universal Love energy in the heavens. It grows brighter in your heart with each gentle breath. You are the Star…You are the Light. You are loved.
“The World needs your Light, let is shine
The world needs your love, let it flow
The world needs your blessings, pour them forth freely.”
By Golden Age Of Gaia