Master Koot Houmi
It has always been in the nature of people to believe mostly in the things they can see, feel, taste, hear or touch while doubting anything else beyond the perception of their immediate senses. However, whether you believe it or not, Universal Laws influence your everyday life and there is no changing it. You can compare these Universal Laws to a deep root of a tree buried underground which the ordinary eyes cannot see and yet, the root exerts so much influence on the tree because without the root, a tree can’t stand.
Below are some of the Universal Laws a continues of April, 2019 message. It would be wise to read them more than once to comprehend the value for you daily life.
12 Universal Law:
- The Law of Divine Oneness. The law of Divine Oneness is the first of the 12 Universal Laws and it helps you to understand that in this world you live. Everything is connected to everything. Every thought, words, actions and beliefs of yours affect others and the universe around you irrespective of whether the people are near or far away, in other words, beyond time and space.
- The Law of Vibration. The Law of Vibration states that everything in the Universe vibrates, moves, and travels in circular patterns. The same principle of vibration in the physical world apply to your feelings, desires, thoughts, dreams and will. Each sound, thought or thing has its own unique vibrational frequency. When you hear people say like attracts life, they are actually referring to how a vibrational energy can resonate with or is attracted to the same or a similar vibrational energy.
- The Law of Action. The Law of Action must be applied for you to manifest things on earth. Therefore, you must engage in actions that support your words, feeling, vision, thoughts, dreams and emotions. These actions will bring you manifestation of various results which are dependent on your specifically chosen words, thoughts, dreams and emotions.
- The Law of Correspondence. The Law of Correspondence basically puts you in the driver’s seat of your own life. Your outer world is a direct refection of your inner world; therefore, you need to accept responsibility for your own life. A good example for this law is the fact that in the physical world, energy, vibration, light and motion have their corresponding principles in the Universe. This explains the relationship between the world of the infinite small and the infinite large otherwise called Microcosm and Macrocosm respectively.
- The Law of Cause and Effect. The Law of Cause and Effect states that nothing happens by chance or outside of the Universal Laws. This means that, you must take responsibility for everything that happens in your life. Every action has an equal reaction or consequence and it is what you so that you reap. You cannot plant a hibiscus flower and expect to reap a rose flower. In other words, every thought, action, and words are filled with of energy.
- The Law of Compensation. The Law of Compensation is the extended arm of the Law of Cause and Effect which is applied to abundance and blessings that flow into your life in the form of friendships, gifts, money, inheritances and other forms of blessings. These various forms of compensation are the visible effects of your direct and indirect actions carried out throughout your life.
- The Law of Attraction. This Law of Attraction shows how you create the events, people and things that come into your life. All your thoughts, words, feelings and actions give out energies which, likewise attract like energies.
Positive energies will always attract positive energies while negative energies will always attract negative emerges. What you place your attention on, is what you attract into your life. If you do not like the negative, you need to raise your vibrations higher and away from it in order to fully apply this Law of Attraction to work for you. Example when anyone starts thinking negatively, their vibration is lowered. As the focus on the problem rather than the solution becomes intense, the size and number of the problem will magnify as that’s where the person’s focus is.
- The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy. The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy is powerful one. It states that you have power within you to change any condition in your life that you are not happy with. Higher energy vibration will definitely consume and transform lower ones. Therefore, you can change the energies in your life by understanding the Universal Laws and applying the principles in such a way as to effect a positive change in your life.
- The Law of Relativity. The Law of Relativity means each one of you will receive series of situations or problems for the purpose of strengthening you ‘inner light’ within you. This law makes it possible for you to stay connected to your hearts when you proceed to solve the problems or remedy the situation which is a test for you. This law also teaches you to compare your situations to other people’s problems and put everything into its right perspective. No matter how bad you perceive your situations to be, there is always someone who is in a more difficult or worst situation making it all relative. Nobody is ever given a problem they will be unable to handle as you already have the ability to handle them. Do not spend your time looking for happiness from the outside as it already lies within you.
- The Law of Polarity. The law of Polarity means states that everything is on a continuum and has an opposite. There has to be darkness so that we might appreciate Light. There is solid and liquid and you can see and feel the difference. You have the ability to suppress and transform undesirable thoughts by focusing on the opposite thought therefore bringing the desired positive change. This could also be likened the the law of mental vibration.
- The Law of Rhythm. The Law of Rhythm states that everything vibrates and moves to certain rhythm. This rhythm establishes cycles, seasons, patterns and states of development. Each cycle is a reflection of the regularity of God’s Universe. To master each rhythm, you must rise above any negative part of the cycle.
- The Law of Gender. The Law of Gender means everything has its masculine and feminine principles, and that these are the basis for all creation in the Universe. As a spiritualbeing, you must ensure that there is a balance between the masculine and feminine energies within you in order for you to become true co-creators with God.
Meditation To Assist You:
- Inhale a deep breath through your nose. Exhale your breath out through your mouth. Repeat this breathing (3) times.
- Visualize your balance colors of Pink and Blue flowing from your toes to the top of your head.
- Continue to flow your balance colors up and down your body while feeling your heartbeat.
- Your heartbeat has the same vibrations and rhythm of the Universal Love vibrations. They are beating as one.
- Visualize you are flowing up, up in the Universal Love Energy. This wonderful vibrations of your great love and the Universe’s power of love is free flowing.
- Enjoy this great energy! You will return to your body filled with your love and the power of Universal Love.
- FEEL AND BE HAPPY! For the power of love is now within you.
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I’m wise, so I am changing myself.”
By Bill Owenly
Lots of Love,