Message from Master Morya
At your core of your Being, you are made up of energy, and your vibration is simply the movement of your energy through space. Your vibrations are very important, they are responsible how your life unfolds. Your life vibrations through the ‘Law of Attraction’ creates your entire life. In the simplest terms, when you have a high vibration you create more of what you want in life. When your energy is low, you create more of what you do not want. It’s wise to remember your vibrations are always changing, and there’s nothing wrong with having a low vibration. A low vibration can serve a valuable function. Low vibrations provide signals that your thoughts and behavior is headed in a direction you don’t want to go, and these signals can be useful when you are aware of them.
There are ways to raise your vibration towards becoming conscious of your thoughts. Everything you think, say or feel becomes your reality. Find something to appreciate or rather beautiful that makes you happy. Be conscious of being grateful, practice acts of kindness and meditate.
Happiness will reduce stress and anxiety. In doing so, you will attract more abundance, boost your creativity, experience better relationships, unleash your true potential, and experience a better quality of life. The best way to access all the above and many more positive advantages, is to raise your vibration. There is no way you can be at your peak successful and efficient, if you don’t experience inner states of joy and happiness.
Your mind must be still, and your body must be calm and balanced to raise your frequency. These days, many people are vibrating in the negative low energy, which is robbing them of living the joyful, happy and fulfilling life they were born to experience. At your source, you are the creator of your own reality. It doesn’t matter what life throws at you, you will emotionally choose how you want to react or how you wish to perceive your external events. Your vibration does become your point of attraction.
The biggest advantage and the most positive reason for raising your vibration, it will open a door to a new world. It gives you freedom from emotional pain, worries and stress. You will go from weakness to a stronger person. You are the one who gets to decide how you think and feel, and you’re the one who is in total charge of life that you live.
When you lean how to harness the power of your energy you will have a life of abundance, health and fulfillment. If you desire more money, the universe will present money-making idea’s, the opportunities, the right people, information, guidance will move into your life. The higher vibrations free everyone from the unpleasant negative emotions of, fear, anxiety and anger. You will feel empowered.
Your thoughts vibrate, and it is your vibrational frequency that brings in your desires. The only thing that prevents you from having your life desires is your old negative mindset and emotions. To balance your negative with your positive energy is to rise your vibrations. Information to assist your balance.
- Mediation. It clears your mind while releasing your stress
- Take good care of your physical body. Eat healthy balanced meals, exercise and get plenty of sleep.
- Happiness is very important. A good hearty laugh relieves tension, stress, leaves your muscles relaxed and boosts your immune system. Do whatever makes you happy and laugh.
- Know and accept you oversee your life, your destiny and how you feel. When you raise your vibration, you attract and enjoy your life and all the good things you dreamed about will flow into your reality.
Meditation to Assist in Raising Your Vibrations:
- Take a deep breath and breath it out slowly.
- Visualize Pink and Blue, your balance colors flowing inside your body.
- Flow your Pink and Blue from your toes to the top of your head.
- Visualize your charka colors flowing. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Gold and White flowing through your entire body.
- Now it’s time to let go of past negative energy memories. You are making a golden rule to yourself that negative thoughts make you feel sad and positive thoughts make you happy.
- Affirm to yourself, all is good in my life. I am happy. I can feel this greatness flowing to me now. I am making progress with my everyday life and the best is yet to come. Life is good.
Lots of Love,
“Begin each day with optimism and end each day with forgiveness. Happiness in life begins and ends within your heart.”
By Doe Zantamata