from Master Moray
Happiness is an energy that creates success for they are one in the same. Flowing with happiness creates a reproduction for you to have a brighter beacon of love and light. It is not measurable, profitable, nor tradable but something that everyone seeks. Happiness comes from spiritual wealth, not material wealth.
Now days, many are feeling lost and wondering in their own dark jungle where real values have no meaning. The true values are for those who step on their spiritual path, a path where negative emotions have no use. The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation, it’s your thoughts about it. Your Life’s truth will give you inner peace and inner peace will give you true happiness.
People want to have happiness, and want a lot of it. But happiness is like air it is a hard thing to grasp in one’s hand. It is intangible. So how does one know if they have it? Is it a feeling? And if someone does not feel happy, how can they go about achieving that feeling? You cannot find any real happiness or contentment if you are a stranger to yourself. Your “Self” within you is deeper and far beyond your intellect, beyond your beliefs and ideas. Your true real nature is your ‘self.’
Happiness is not measured by material wealth. A new car or television, a boat or even a house does not equate to joyful feelings. They are status symbols to make others assume you are happy. The clichéd phrase, “money cannot buy happiness,” is often said… because it is true. People who have wealth can be unhappy, just as the poor can be living on cloud nine. Possessions can be gained and lost, and with that comes fear. And fear will not lead to happiness.
So if it isn’t ‘stuff’ that achieves happiness, then what can? Well, goals can. People need to have a sense of purpose. Without a purpose you are lost. People that have a sense of purpose in their life often have a feeling of satisfaction about them. They sense they were put on this planet for a reason. To each person, this purpose can be different. Maybe they were meant to teach or maybe they were just meant to learn. And goals can be small things, like taking an extra moment each day to do nothing. But having progress in life, a feeling of forward motion, can make you feel happy.
Steps to assist you in finding happiness:
- When you “Watch Less’ and Do More,” you will feel an enhanced enlightenment energy within and around you.
- “Fear Less and Love More” is a very important lesson. Fear is your worst enemy. It’s like fire. It will burn everything around you and destroy you. To love more is to counter act any fear.
- “Judge less’ and Accept More.” You must have all information before judging anything. Best to just accept more and enjoy.
- “Complain less and Appreciate More.” With appreciation you will be happier creating no need to complain.
- “Think Less and Feel More.” Now days people are into their minds and forget how to feel. Time to follow your heart rather than your brain.
- “Talk less and Listen More.” Listening is a receiving energy and talking is sending energy. To receive you will gather more wisdom.
- “Frown less and Smile More.” Frowns causes un-wanted wrinkles. Smiles creates a happy face making you feel happy.
- “Making Others Happy,” ‘Brings Joy to You.’ When people are happy then so is the great planet earth.
- “Laughter is the key to successful happiness.” Laughter is an energy that releases all tension. It will make you healthy, wealthy, wise and happy.
- “Love Yourself, and others will love you too.” Loving yourself radiates an energy for others to love you too. This loving vibration makes happiness for everything including earths and the universe. It will put energy into a harmony flow.
- Take a deep breath and let it our slowly. Breathing helps a Happy Energy to enter your body. It’s a pure balanced energy filled with love.
- Visualize Pink and Blue flowing inside your body from your toes to the top of your head. Pink and Blue is your balance energy. Your Ying and Yang.
- Visualize Gold and Turquoise flowing inside your body from your toes to top of your head. Turquoise is a relaxing, calming and healing color. Gold is a completion and spiritual color. .
- Visualize you walking on a white sandy beach beside this beautiful turquoise water. The waves flows in, covering your feet with the cool sea waters. This refreshing feeling makes you smile. You hear a sea gull cooing as it flies over your head. You look down and see sea shells flowing around your feet. Mother Earth’s elements makes you feel happy. Look over the waters and you see a setting sun. As it slowly sinks down and down it creates a rainbow over the waters. The rainbow colors spreading over the water is slowly flowing until it reaches your body. Feel the warmth of the sun rays as you feel the joy of a rainbow touching you.
- Mother Earth is helping you sense the great happiness you have inside your heart.
- This great joy will always be with you. This great happiness will keep your energy in harmony. You can tap into these vibrations any time you chose.
- Relax and smile for you have touched your inner Happiness with the assistant of Mother Earth, Father Sky and Universal Love.
“Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” By Denis Waitley
Lots of Love,