from Master Koot Hoomi Lal Singh
Planet Earth is alive and everything on it is part of her living life cells including you. Earth is located in one of the spiral arms of the Milky Way, called the Orion Arm. It lies way out from the center of the Galaxy. Here it is a part of the Solar System which is in a group of other planets making Earth’s gravity pull very important in the galaxy.
In many ways the beautiful Planet Earth is in trouble. Some of the problems are population, climate change, loss of biodiversity, phosphorus and nitrogen cycles, water, ocean acidification, pollution, ozone layer depletion and fishing deforestation. Since human’s are the root of all these issues creating these problems, they will have to solve them.
The best place to start is learning more about yourself and spirituality. Earth denies you nothing. The Universe denies you nothing. If you have a lack, a limitation or failure then you mentally created it. A simple way to un-create it is by changing your thoughts to abundance, success and health, then you will experience it in the physical world. The universe hums like a harp playing a tune. It has a mighty chord that answers each thought by returning what thoughts you project with answers. It is infinite.
Any time you feel a mixture of feelings, maybe confusion, or wonder then is the time for you to meditate and find your answers. Honor your true feelings through expression and it will create new energy to emerge in a great level of peace. Trust and follow your intuition for you are divinely guided. Always be true to yourself and hold tightly to your integrity. It allows your love to shine inside and out.
Planet Earth is a school house for Soul’s who want to evolve. It’s a planet that helps you shed old karma and quickly become a lighter being. All soul’s chose to reincarnate on earth to learn faster and become more illuminated. The universe is actually made of pure divine energy. Your soul comes from the universe and is guided by the Holy Spirit when entering your body at the first breath of life. Once the soul enters it programs your mind with the past data and then flows to your heart. The Holy spirit becomes your emotions, which is you get up and go energy.
Baha’u’llah once stated “the soul not only continues to live after the physical death of the human body, but is, in fact, immortal. Heaven can be seen partly as the soul’s state of nearness to God; and hell as a state of remoteness from God.”
As you learn and realize you have a purpose in this life time, then life becomes clearer. You all have an energy of negative and positive. The key is to keep your energy in balance. Who needs a purpose to hate, be filled with greed, steal or kill for that is known as an unbalanced negative energy? Harmony is where your energy needs to be. Everything is created by thoughts, what you think is what you become. Your thoughts are a reflection to Earth. You want a better world then its best to first start with yourself and start reflecting to make earth a better place.
- Take a deep breath by inhaling through your nose. Exhale through your mouth slowly. Do that practice three time.
- Visualize your balance colors Pink and Blue flowing from the top of your head to your toes. Feel the calmness and peaceful feelings with those colors flowing through your entire body.
- Visualize a white light flowing out of your heart. Look up and you will see a funnel flowing down from the universe. This funnel is the universe’s vacuum cleaner. Allow this funnel to connect with your heart’s white light and it will cleanse your physical and etheric bodies.
- All unbalanced energy will flow into a harmony. Your negative and positive energy in harmony creates a light happy life.
- Visualize the funnel flowing back into the universe. Your heart’s beat will flow your harmony energy through your entire bodies.
“So Powerful is the light of unity that it can illuminate the whole earth.” By Baha’u’llah.
Lots of Love,