Everything is made of Energy. When you familiarize yourself with this understanding you will know you are an energy center. The molecules of life force surround you and run through you constantly. It creates you to be a little world of your own with energy circles, links and colors running around and through you. You can change these energy patterns, colors, vibrations and frequencies by your thoughts and desires. You can send your energy out and you can receive energy when you understand its power.
All things in the physical world have laws that must be abided by, the universe also have laws and rules that establish the boundaries of existence. Laws and rules of existence were first established in the universe and then carried down into the physical realm in translated format. Nature takes its examples from universe’s energy. All of the senses that you have in the physical world are senses that were first developed in the Universal world.
The Universe contains genetic codes and is brought into your body through the breath of life. It is then the Universal energy enters your body filled with love, light and energy information. Understanding your physical power and the universes helps you to connect and feel your energy source.
There is an exercise that will introduce you to this energy. Close your eyes and hold your palms, facing each other a few inches apart. Hold them for a few seconds. Place your thoughts and awareness to the area between your palms and slowly move them together then back and forth. You will feel energy between the palms as the move close together. Move your hands in a circular motion and feel the energy shift. Hold your hand three inches above any part of your body and slowly move your palm towards it. The more you do this the more you will become aware of the energy surrounding your body.
As you develop your abilities it is important to feel your chakras, the Sanskrit word meaning “wheel of energy.” The seven main chakras are positioned on the border of your etheric body and are like a doorway to your etheric energies. The etheric body is your energy body that surrounds your physical body. Each chakra of the etheric body is different in color and spins at its own particular speed and sends energy out to your emotional, mental, spiritual and physical body. Take your palm and feel the following chakras:
- Basic/Root Chakra. This chakra is located at the base of your spine and is known as the seat of your life force. On the physical body it is associated with your spine, adrenals, kidneys and colon. It is a red energy and represents your survival instinct. It is used to ground your energies back into your body and draw up cosmic energies from earth.
- Solar Plexus Chakra. This chakra is two inches below your navel. It is the seat of all intuition and psychic sensitivity. It is associated with the sexual organs, spleen and your bladder. It is orange in color.
- Spleen Charka. This chakra is located above the navel in the spleen area. At this level, raw emotions are elevated to a finer vibration. It’s the center of your feelings and will. This area affects your digestion and the organs of the stomach, pancreas, adrenals, liver and gall bladder. On the physical level, it is the connection to what is call the silver cord that enables you to astral-travel. The silver cord is a concentration of energy in the form of a tether and connects the etheric body to the physical body. At night when you sleep, you leave the physical body and travel in the astral world. You are able to do this because of your etheric body, the one that travels and stays connected to your physical body. It is known as your life line cord. This chakra is yellow in color.
- Heart Chakra. It is located in the center of your chest. The heart chakra is the seat of unconditional love. Here the higher spiritual elements of compassion, trust, giving, receiving and nurturing are felt. It is associate with the heart, thymus gland and circulation system. Green is the color of this Chakra.
- Throat Chakra is located around your throat area. When this chakra is developed, it is used for clairaudience to hear. You can hear thoughts as if listening to the universal energy as it works with the heart center. This center is the source of all creative expression. In your physical body, it directly affects the thyroid, hypothalamus, throat and mouth. It is the color of Blue.
- Third Eye Chakra. It is located in the center of your forehead. As you develop this chakra it gives you the gift of clairvoyance. You will see auras, images and colors and spirit people. In the physical body, it is associated with the ears, pituitary gland, pineal gland and the nose. This Chakra has the color of Indigo, known as the seat of vision.
- Crown Chakra. It flows around your forehead and the top of your head. It is the doorway to the higher cosmic forces. When developed it is used to influence all the other chakras and bring the highest of spiritual truths to all you sensitive work. It is the center of prayer, protection and enlightenment. It influences the cerebral cortex and central nervous system of your physical body. This color is gold and white.
Knowing your energy centers is highly important and through meditations you will connect with the Universal Love energy. It will develop your intuition and awareness for what is best in your life. Meditation allows your energy to listen to your voice within and tap into the silence of being. Your Self Knowingness will utilize in every aspect of your life to enrich every experience.
It is important to take time out for yourself daily. To meditate helps you to focus on your spiritual awareness and drop away from the physical concerns of the day. Your soul is an extension of the Universal Love so these quiet times are your time for communication between you and the Universe. Meditation is used for many purposes, from calming and healing physical, emotional and mental stress to experiencing higher levels of consciousness and spirituality and achieving self realization. It is a valuable tool in becoming aware of your power.
You live in a sea of energy. Everything is energy, the field of energy is formed by you every thought, feeling and experience you have affects the vibration of this energy field. Practices like spiritual healing, learning how to meditate, and developing psychic awareness all support you in becoming conscious of this energy. Increasing your awareness starts the process of healing. And eventually you will even be able to support others in healing and becoming more conscious. Most importantly through this journey you will be more aware of spiritual energy and it begins with choosing to heal yourself.
Meditation is used to establish who you are. Your thoughts and speculations are like a veil covering your true Nature, so the purpose of Meditation is to still the mind and halt thinking so that pure existence can be experienced. Meditation is continuous concentration to devote your attention towards a single point.
The greatest difficulty faced in meditation is your identification with personality, ego, mind-structure and body. Do not cling to those false personalities, fearing its dissolution, and it is only when the mind comes to a complete standstill you are enabled to fully identify with the silent observer your true Self. By experiencing your Self as pure awareness, the fears are eliminated. Fears only concerns body and mind and Awareness is not the product of either: Awareness simply is. It compares to waking up from a dream: Upon waking, the dreamer continues to exist long after the dream world has vanished.
Meditation for “Sea of Energy”
- Take a deep breath and let it out slowly.
- Listen and feel the rhythm of your heart beat.
- Visualize yourself standing in from of a peaceful serene waterfall flowing into a big pool of water.
- This pool is full of crystal clear blue water that reflects magnificent colors of green, blue, yellow and purple.
- You can smell the fresh clean country air all around you.
- There are swans floating around adding to the tranquility of your scene. The more you look at the water the more relaxed you become.
- Walk to the waterfall and look up to the sky where there is an eagle flying overhead.
- Walk under the waterfall and feel the cool clean water caressing your body. If feels light like feathers touching your body.
- As you continue to stand under the waterfall you will suddenly feel a rush of energy and a new sense of love.
- You continue to feel this powerful love and joy. Great happiness rushes in your body.
- You are free to project any desires as you know the Sea of Energy is around and within you.
- As you leave the waterfall, you feel a whole new and wonderful being inside you.
After this meditation you will feel lighter with strength and potential for whatever desires you have. This wonderful journey will help you to rediscover the truth of yourself. You worked for it and now it’s earned. Enjoy.
“It is important to remember that we are energy. And energy cannot be created or destroyed, it just changes form.”