Master Koot Hoomi Lal Singh
Have you ever asked your self-why is my day like a juggling act or why do I feel it necessary to be crunched for time? It may seem to be an inescapable aspect of life that continually overrides your intentions. Physics teaches us that time is an illusion but we are still left to operate in a linear time perspective, often multi-tasking to fit too much into too little time.
It makes sense that the faster you go, the less you notice things that are going on around you. It is time to debunk the need for speed mentally that so many people have embraced as a part of their everyday lives. Earth’s illusions have a charismatic energy helping to create a need in our every day life to speed up. It is a movement that you may know about but haven’t made any changes to help yourself focus and take control of disciplining your time.
Message From Master Koot Hoomi Lal Singh
“The simplicity of life allows you to be yourself. Enjoy it with your heart and soul and you will create a better life. When you uncomplicate things you will have more freedom for direct expression for life’s clarity. When you experience Earth’s energy shifts, you can shift the energy to make changes towards betterment in these extraordinary times. It is important to accept these changes with a positive attitude allowing your life to be freer flowing.
Everything you do can draw you further away from or closer to a higher state of consciousness and enlightenment. If you move away from enlightenment you will have fear, uncertainty and doubt. When you become closer to enlightenment there is knowledge, wisdom, peace, harmony and joy.
The awareness of the continuum between all living things, is the breath of light.
In the beginning of time, God created humans and gave them power to create through the use of a gift called free will. It is through the use of this free will that has shaped the evolution of the human race.
You are the “Master” of your own life. Peace love and prosperity can only be established when you have a strong foundation of truth and wisdom. Your physical reality is nothing more than three-dimensional diffraction patterns of light from your consciousness. This light is the intervening substance through which your conscious expressions are transmitted in the force of your vitality, spirit, energy, and strength. It is one in the same as the creative power with the universe. From your oneness, all things emerge and manifest connecting you in a higher energy frequency. Being a multidimensional being you are able to experience different realities through the cultivation of universal compassion. The love of all life within and out.
You are the ever awakening of healing and the all purifying all perfecting presence of Divine Love. Those who have awakened will be given the instruments and powers of Universal Divine Love. As you use them, so will you know them. Floating on the ever-widening river of Divine Love, you will realize that you have no wants, because you already have everything now right at your fingertip. All abundance, all perfection, all that is good are happening right now. You just have to become conscious of it. You have to awaken to it through the Master Power of Divine Love within you.
When you look inward you experience Divine Love’s working through you. As your Divine Love increases it will draw you closer to Love dissolving all your broken, man made realities.
Divine Love is an alive and interacting aspect of Divine intelligence. It is a very real, tangible and intentional activity that ceaselessly beckons you to notice it and step into it. A “Wave of Divine Love” is arriving. This concept could be strange to those who are still immersed in a materialistic consciousness. This all-pervasive Life moves in cycles, as does all in the universe. One of these major cycles is coming to an end; a new, major cycle is beginning creating a New World to be born.
- The Divine Love approaching Earth creates changes that will awaken your Divine Love
Evolution does not stand still, it progresses upward towards the higher consciousness. Today’s events will bring into manifestation a New World in which difficulties, trials and suffering will be swept away bringing in a new frequency of love.
- Get organized. Make a schedule and a to-do list of things you need to accomplish. You can use a daily planning book or your computer what ever it takes to get yourself organized. The simple reality is that if you don’t control your time, everyone else will.
- Do not seek to be entertained. When you have free time, do things that are productive instead of merely entertaining. Read a good book, listen to soft music, take a walk, or have a conversation with someone. It is important to learn how to entertain yourself with things that are challenging, stimulating, and creative.
- Be on time. If you’re supposed to be somewhere at a specific time, be there on time. Being on time acknowledges the importance of other people and the value of their time.
- Keep your word. “Undertake not what you cannot perform,” a young George Washington exhorted himself, “but be careful to keep your promise”. When you make commitments, see them through. That calls for the discipline to properly evaluate whether you have the time and capability to do something. And once you’ve made the commitment, self-discipline will enable you to keep it.
- Do the most difficult tasks first. Most people do just the opposite, spending their time doing the easier, low priority tasks. But when they run out of time and energy, the difficult, high-priority tasks are left undone.
- Finish what you start. Some people’s lives are a sad litany of unfinished projects. In the words of poet John Greenleaf Whittier, “For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: ” ‘It might have been!’ ” If you start something, finish it. Therein lies an important key to developing self-discipline.
- Accept correction. Correction helps you develop self-discipline by showing what you need to avoid this need to be accepted gladly.
- Practice self-denial. Learn to say no to your feelings and impulses. Occasionally deny yourself pleasures that are perfectly legitimate for you to enjoy. Skip dessert after a meal. Drink a glass of iced tea instead of having that banana split that you love. Do not eat that piece of chocolate cake that caught your eye. Refraining from those things will remind your body who is in charge.
- Welcome responsibility. You cannot split your life into the secular and the spiritual, you have to live every aspect of your life; self-discipline cultivated in life will spill over into the spiritual realm.
This is a time to slow-down, relax and see the beauty in life. Connect with your inner wisdom, learn about yourself completely and unconditionally in its own self-beauty. This will allow a more peaceful flow in your life. It truly is time to stop and smell the roses so the thrones will not stick you.”
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller