When You Believe
You can conceive
And create the flow to achieve and succeed
All your Heart’s Desires
Believe you can succeed, and you will. This belief underlies the conviction that you can, and will, achieve wealth and success. It’s a must to seek positive behavior patterns and habits. Your attitude determines the wealth and success in your life, and brings you in touch with your inner realm of love and higher consciousness. Picture the two wings of a bird; one wing is your own conscious self-effort, and the other wing is grace. To soar with success and wealth in these times, you need both wings. Most importantly, you must not merely talk or read of spiritual things, you must live spiritually.
So Says Maggy
Shirley Explains To Believe:
Walking out of the Chief Circuit Judge’s chamber, I felt proud to have been appointed the new Shelby County Probation Officer. I hadn’t told anyone about the interview just in case I didn’t pass the test. So far I’d been a mother, waitress, and a grocery store checker, but I always felt there was something bigger out there. That day, I felt like the television character, Mary Tyler Moore, playfully tossing her cap in the air. Success does feel good.
I had an extra bounce in my step as I walked to Maggy’s house to break the news. She was sitting at the table playing solitaire when I said, “You are looking at the new Shelby County Probation Officer.” She stood up laughed and asked, “You’re the new Shelby County Probation Officer?” I sat down at the table, suddenly worried by her question. “Don’t you think I can handle it?” I asked. Maggy quickly answered, “You can do anything you chose. It’s all in your belief system. Henry Ford, one of the wealthiest men of his day, said, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world – those who believe they can and those who believe they can’t. And, they are both right.’ Henry knew that in order to create anything in his life, he had to believe he could.”
Maggy got me thinking. I listened to her words carefully, as I knew she wasn’t trying to spoil my good news. She wanted me to see that my success had always been built on my beliefs, and not bestowed by someone else. I was the creator of the belief that I was now a success.
“A belief is a simply habit of thought – conscious or unconscious. If you believe it always rains on your parade, guess what? You’ll always attract rain. But if you believe, ‘I’ve got a perfect life and it keeps getting better,’ you will be right! As Eleanor Roosevelt, said, ‘The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.’ It’s just as easy to believe you’re going to be a success as it is to believe the opposite. And, it’s a lot more fun.”
It may come as a surprise to you, Maggy told me that your beliefs are not etched in stone. “You’re not born with them. You’re not stuck with them. And you don’t have to believe something just because everyone else does. You always have free will to choose. If a current belief isn’t providing you with the results you want, you can change your mind. And you can change it again and again – until your beliefs are aligned with your dreams and aspirations.”
Never has there been a more simple and true statement! If you can picture it, you can have it. The key word is “Conceive”! The how, when or why may enter in your thoughts. If you hear yourself doubting or questioning yourself while you picture your dream, ignore those thoughts! The goal here is to envision what you want and nothing else. What is most important in this visualization process is that you must be clear about what it is that you need. There are steps you can take to help clear any doubts you may have.
Maggy suggested this exercise to help on the path to success. Try it:
- Write down four actions to take for your own success. You already have belief to succeed, which led to the interview and job or other. Now conceive:
- Under each of these actions, write down what you need to do for success.
- Write down what it will cost you if you don’t change or take these actions. Could it be that you are afraid, “I’m not smart enough,” or “People will put me down”? Compare the alternative and cost of “fear” to real pain, you will find more inspiration to succeed.
- Then, finally, write down all the pleasure you’ll get by taking each of these actions. There is a simple yet powerful affirmation “What you believe you will conceive and through its energy you will succeed.”
Learning from these teachings, I was successful in getting my Associate Arts Degree in Law Enforcement, which led to numerous awards for my work at the county, state and federal level
Meditation To Believe
- Take a deep breath and count to 10 and exhale.
- Visualize Pink and Blue colors inside your body, flowing from your toes to the top of your head.
- Visualize turquoise flowing from your heart to your mind.
- See yourself walking along the ocean, the sun shinning down on the calm water making you feel peaceful and serene. As you watch the ocean a dolphin appears. Slowly enter the water and swim to the dolphin. Put your arms around the dolphin’s neck and allow it to lead you to a pod of dolphins, all swimming in a circle. Listen for their tones.
- You are in the center of the dolphin’s circle, feeling relaxed and playful. Say out loud, “I believe and will conceive and through its energy I will succeed.” So Be It. It is done.
- Visualize the dolphin bringing you back to the beach. Standing on the beach, feel the energy you have created for your success.
The dolphins in this mediation represent:
Dimensions, curiosity, playfulness, balance, compassion, understanding, love, calmness, eloquence, freedom, emotion, kindness, play. Dolphins are a bridge from human’s to ocean. They symbolize psychic abilities and are initiators. Breath control and the awareness of tone is also Dolphin power. This energy power will help you to achieve your goals to succeed.