Giving and Receiving is
Your destiny’s creation and way
To a prosperous Life;
Be a cheerful loving giver
And you will receive more
For the Universe loves a cheerful giver
Returning it tenfold
Giving opens the way for receiving. There is nothing too great to accomplish for those who know the power of their giving and receiving and who follow their intuitive leads. Giving and receiving selflessly puts into motion powerful unseen forces that act to rebuild and remold the body, mind, and spirit. When you send out real love, you are creating an energy that is one with God’s Love. This Love belongs to you by Divine Right.
So Says Maggy
Shirley’s Thoughts about Giving And Receiving
It was a hot August day and the wind felt good while driving my red Mustang across the Verde River in Cottonwood, Arizona. Cottonwood was once the home to the Tuzigoot Indian tribe before becoming a town famous for its huge cottonwood trees, bootlegging, lawlessness, and filming movies. In the early 1920’s Mae West hung around the Cottonwood speakeasies, John Wayne and Gail Russell had their not so secret romance at the Hotel in 1945 while filming “Angel & The Bad Man,” and in 1967, Elvis Presley was shaking things up in “Stay Away, Joe.”
But it was 1985, and I was in Cottonwood to meet Leon, Comanche Medicine Man, at his art store. Leon and I had met a year ago, and today we would discuss the spiritual teachings I had been receiving through automatic writings.
We sat at a desk in his art studio, Leon on one side, I on the other. The artwork hanging on the wall, hundreds of crystals sitting creatively on tables, a Baby Grand piano and a drum made the room feel like something from a different world.
Reading out loud the “Giving & Receiving” message to Leon, I couldn’t help notice he was rolling a rose quartz crystal around in the palm of his hand. He told me that the Universal messages I was receiving through automatic writings were to help others learn more about “Self” — an energy that vibrates just like Mother Earth’s crystals.
Every human on this planet is being initiated in Love. Real Love is selfless just like giving and receiving must be. Everyone has a gold nugget of Love within, a consciousness of gold and opulence that brings riches into life.
A woman once told me how distressed she was because the man she loved had left her for another woman. She felt torn with jealousy and resentment. How could he leave me when I loved him so much? she wondered.
I replied, “When you give pure Love, pure Love returns to you. I told her of a brotherhood in India who never greet each other with “good morning.” They say, “I salute the Divinity in you.” They salute the Divinity in very human being – even the wild animals in the jungle — and they were never harmed, for they saw only God in every living thing. Salute the Divinity in every person and you will see your divine “self.” You will see as God sees. Perfect, loving and kind.
When you give and receive, your negative and positive energy vibrates at a frequency that balances your life. If you give more than you receive or receive more than you give, you are out of balance with your heart’s desire. Jesus taught, “Whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap.” It’s another way of saying that whatever you send out in word or deed, will return in abundance, and what you give, you shall receive. You shall feel life’s fulfillment once you have the harmony of this great giving and receiving energy.
Meditation For Giving And Receiving
- Relax and take three deep breaths.
- Visualize Pink and Blue inside your body, flowing from your toes to the top of your head.
- Take another deep breath. As you exhale, picture Turquoise and Gold.
- Flow the colors to your Heart. Circle the Heart with turquoise, gold and white Light.
- After clearing your Heart with these colors, you will see a diamond. Look into the diamond and see clear and sparkly prisms.
- If there are any dark prisms, take that prism and encircle with Gold and Emerald green swirls clockwise until it changes into rainbow colors.
- With your rainbow colors flowing, visualize yourself in a small canoe, gently floating on a still lake – floating along the path of light made by the sun rising above the eastern hills. Seabirds are flying nearby; their outstretched wings catch the sunlight as they fly high in the sky. Feel the urge to join them and you have the wings to do so. Stretch your white wings into the sunlight – feel the breeze bearing you skyward — laughing, singing, and reveling in the beauty of the sky, earth and the lake.
This meditation is one for giving to Mother Earth. From the rays of the Universe, you shall receive a light filling your whole being, illuminated by the power of Love.